Who is Jetanin Institute for Assisted Reproduction?
Jetanin Institute for Assisted Reproduction was found to be the first assisted conception centre in Bangkok, Thailand which provides full diagnostic facilitates for investigation of the infertility couples and the wide range of cutting edge technologies for treatments.
Having their own laboratories which are equipped with the modern instruments, the centre can provide a comprehensive service in every angle of fertility treatment.
The availability of Specialist Doctors in Fertility, nurses, scientists, counsellors, coordinators, and administration staff work together as a team to ensure the highest standard of patient care, so all of the patients are given the very best chance of achieving pregnancy.
Who will benefit with this technology?
- Couples with infertility problems
- Patients who have experienced multiple miscarriages
- Patients with previous failed attempts
- Couples with a prior pregnancy with chromosomal abnormality
- Couples who are both carriers of a genetic disorder
- Male or female requiring fertility preservation for medical and social reasons
- Advantage maternal ages
What does the ICSI with PGS (No ET) + Embryo Freezing + Frozen-thaw Embryo Transfer includes?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection or “ICSI” is another method of assisted reproduction for infertile couples and takes place outside the body in a laboratory setting.
ICSI is a method that involves mixing one of the best sperm with an oocyte in the right stage of fertilization by directly inserting the sperm into the oocyte. This method yields satisfactory fertilization results and helps reduce problems with abnormal fertilization caused by oocytes and sperm, such as fertilization by multiple sperm and inability of the sperm to penetrate the oocyte (ZP) and fertilize, etc.
Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) is a genetic analysis procedure used in conjunction with IVF. This technology is developed to screen embryos for genetic abnormalities (anueploidy) or chromosomal disorders so that the embryos unaffected with chromosome abnormality can be selected for transfer. PGS can be performed on embryonic tissues on either day-3 (Cleavage stage) or day-5 (Blastocyst stage). Current PGS technology can analyse all 24 chromosomes, including 22 non-sex chromosome and 2 sex chromosomes (X and Y).
Embryo freezing occurs in the process of In Vitro Fertilization, multiple oocytes are stimulated and then mixed with sperm prepared in laboratories. Normally fertilized embryos are cultured under suitable conditions outside the body before one to three embryos are transferred into the mother’s uterine cavity to begin pregnancy. Healthy embryos which have not been transferred can be selected to freeze and store for the next transfer in order to increase the chance of pregnancy. At present, oocytes can be frozen for several years before they are used.
Oocyte and Embryo Freezing Advantages
- Reduces the rates of multiple births from transferring too many embryos.
- Reduces the amount of embryos requiring destruction from each In Vitro Fertilization.
- Increases pregnancy rates by increasing the chances of viable embryo transfers at rounds with appropriate hormone levels.
- Increases the chance of future pregnancies for women at risk for requiring chemotherapy. Patients can freeze oocytes before beginning the treatment procedures, which may have side-effects causing menopause or inability to have children.
- Increases the chance of pregnancy for women who may be married late.
- Female Initial Check-up which includes initial counselling, blood test, G6PD, hormone test, ultrasound scan
- Male Initial Check-up which includes initial counselling, blood test, semen analysis, Sperm DNA fragmentation test
- Ovarian Simulation: simulation medication, hormone monitoring, ultrasound scan. The prescription required may vary depending on age and hormone level.
- Ovum Pick-up (OPU), ICSI & Embryo Culture: ultrasound guided egg collection, sedation, sperm preparation, medication post OPU, laboratory fertilisation (ICSI), embryo culture
- PGS: Preimplantation genetic screening (Aneuploidy screening test), Embryo biopsy (1-8 embryos)
- Embryo freezing fee for the first year (1-6 embryos)
- *Additional cost (THB$65,000-THB$85,000): Frozen-thaw Embryo Transfer including uterine preparation, embryo thawing, embryo culture, embryo transfer, doctor fee and medication post embryo transfer.
Approximate cost of above package range between THB$330,000 to THB$420,000.
The above package excludes blood chromosome test, anti-body screening test, special equipment, additional medicine and diagnostic tests.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Strictly by appointment only.
Jetanin Institute for Assisted Reproduction
5 Soi Chidlom Ploenchit Road Lumpinee Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 (Thailand)
- Additional charges maybe incurred if other investigations not included in this package are required after consultation with the Specialist Doctor in Fertility Medicine.
- Price stated is inclusive of prevailing local Thailand taxes and full payment is to be made at the clinic after completion of the procedure.
- Payment mode: Cash (THB), Visa, Mastercard, Union Pay.
How To Use
- Add to cart.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment most convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “ICSI with PGS (No ET) Technique + Embryo Freezing” during registration at the clinic.
Jetanin Institute for Assisted Reproduction, Bangkok (Thailand)
In the event of a no-show, the deposit will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices are inclusive of prevailing Thailand taxes and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Some investigations are of limited evidence-based value. Please discuss with your doctors
- Please bring along your medical reports, films and medication (if any).
- In the event of dispute, all results are subjected to the sole discretion and the final decision
of Jebhealth. The management reserves the right to substitute alternative services of equal value.
Need help? Leave your message below.
Contact us through the form here or drop us a WhatsApp message.
Please log in to get your referral link.
Share the Love
For each person you invite, we will send you a coupon code worth S$10. Get started now, by sharing your referral link with others!
Your Referral URL: https://deals.jebhealth.com/product/assisted-reproduction-icsi-pgs-no-et-technique-embryo-freezing-jetanin-institute/Click to copy