What to Expect
At B-Fit Physiotherapy, a use of two-part diagnosis procedure that consists of (1) Client Interview and (2) Functional Assessment. Our Physiotherapists combine genuine care for clients with critical, accurate diagnoses. This enable the Physiotherapists to craft practical solutions that are relevant and easily applicable in clients’ lives.
With this, the team of Physiotherapists are able to:
– Provide a pain-free life
– Restore ability, sensation and daily function.
– Reduce tingling in limbs and the feeling of dizziness.
– Incorporate evidence-based plans to address the above issues.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- This is done by qualified and certified physiotherapist.
- It is recommended to visit during earlier timeslots and off-peak hours.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This price is inclusive of first consultation and treatment.
How To Use
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Physiotherapy Consultation” during registration at the clinic.
- In some cases, the clinic may offer additional packages depending on the severity of your condition.
Balli Singh (Principle Physiotherapist)
Cherie Tan (Senior Physiotherapist)
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need Help? Leave us a message below.