What to Expect
Dental braces are in high demand today. Nearly a million people in the United Kingdom started orthodontic treatment in 2013, and more adults than ever before are seeking treatment for their crooked teeth.
Orthodontic procedure is a popular dental treatment used to correct crooked teeth. Having a misaligned bite can lead to tensed muscles in the mouth and teeth wear due to difficulty in chewing. There is also a higher possibility of getting gum disease as it is often a challenge to maintain good oral hygiene.
Traditionally, braces involve attaching wires and brackets to the teeth. Over a period of an average of two years, crooked teeth will slowly straighten out. An improved facial profile and desired teeth alignment can be achieved at the end of the treatment.
People have their teeth straightened for a variety of reasons. These include:
- To improve the chewing function, and
- For better dental health – crooked teeth are difficult to manage and keep clean
What does it include:
The Braces Consultation includes the following:
- Consultation with a Dentist;
- 2 X-rays (OPG and Lateral Ceph) and
- Study model impression
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinics and Operating Hours
At Kong Dental Surgery Group:
Block 134, Jurong Gateway Road
Mon, Tue, Fri: 9am to 6pm
Wed, Thurs: 9am to 9.30pm
Sat: 9am to 6pm
Block 141, Teck Whye Lane
Mon to Fri: 9am to 7pm
Sat: 9am to 5pm
Block 475, Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3
#02-06, Sunshine Place
Mon to Fri: 9am to 9pm
Sat: 9am to 5pm
- This is done by a dentist accredited in Dental Braces.
- Prior appointment is required.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need help? Leave your message below.