What to Expect
- Teeth impressions will be taken to make soft gel-holding appliances called a teeth whitening trays (closely resembles a retainer)
- You will be fitted with the trays and be given specific instructions to administer the advanced teeth whitening gel
- Follow the take-home directions and continue to upkeep good oral hygiene
- Use a desensitizing toothpaste provided during your teeth whitening period
Benefits of the Complete Take-Home Teeth Whitening
- Convenience: Whiten your smile at the privacy of your own home and availability. It only takes 15 to 30 minutes daily, or whiten while you sleep
- Travel size: The kit is compact in size and hand-carry luggage approved
- Safe and Non-invasive: There are no major side effects. The tooth surface is not eroded or removed during the whitening
- Maintain Results of Chairside Teeth Whitening: An easy and fuss-free way to maintain the results you obtained post chairside teeth whitening
- Improved Smile: Smile with renewed confidence. A brighter smile accentuates the face
Do’s & Don’ts (Before, During and After Teeth Whitening)
- Do Practice Good Oral Hygiene Before Whitening: Should you be using over-the-counter whitening strips; it’s imperative to ensure that your mouth is cared for. This is especially evident if you have food buildup in your teeth as you won’t obtain desirable results. Flossing and brushing are integral parts of preparing, as is visiting your dentist for a thorough cleaning. To achieve optimum results, schedule your dental checkup right before you intend on going through whitening.
- Do Apply Touch-Ups In Between Whitening Treatments: To have your smile being pearly white and to avoid having to go through whitening all over again, try opting for one day’s whitening application at least once or twice a month. Take caution not to apply the strips repeatedly as overusing them can cause your teeth to be painful and extra sensitive.
- Avoid Food That Can Stain Your Teeth: Caring for your teeth during the first few days are the most crucial. Don’t smoke, avoid dark liquids / foods, use a straw to drink, brush and floss regularly. An important point to note; the less you indulge in food that stain your teeth, the more effective your results will last.
- Don’t Consume Acidic Food: Carbonated drinks contain acid that break down the enamel on your teeth, leaving them feeling porous and more susceptible to absorbing stains from the food you take. Consume these drinks often enough and you’ll notice teeth becoming yellow and dull in colour.
From the types of whitening kits available to the Do’s and Don’ts; caring for your teeth the right way essential. Armed with the newfound knowledge and desire to get pearly white teeth; you are now just steps away from getting the smile you’ve always wanted.
The Complete Take-home Teeth Whitening service is highly affordable and it removes the hassle of visiting a dental professional. You can whiten your teeth before an important event, at your convenience, and with ease.