What to Expect
Health screening is a great way to invest in your future and together with our partner, Dr. Tan & Partners, your health is our top priority. Many diseases are silent killers and you may not have any symptoms until things are really serious. Together with Dr. Tan & and Partners, we have customized Health Screening Packages to help you identify diseases early.
Deluxe Enhanced Package is a comprehensive lifestyle screening for individuals above 30 years old. This package includes detailed blood and imaging investigations to give you and your doctor a complete picture of your medical status, so as to optimise your health and wellness during the prime of your life!
What does it include:
The Deluxe Enhanced Health Screening Package includes the following:
- Physical Examination by a Doctor
- Height & Weight Measurement
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Detailed Medical Review
- Post Testing Review and Medical Counselling
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- 12 Lead Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-raay (TB, lung cancer) – Filmless
- Full Blood Count (FBC)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Blood Glucose
- Lipid/Cholesterol Profile
- Gout/Uric Acid
- Thyroid Screen (Free T4 and TSH)
- Hepatitis A Screening
- Hepatitis B Screening
- Venereal Disease (VDRL/TPHA)
- Stool Occult Blood
- Tumour Marker – Liver (AFP)
- Tumour Marker – Colon (CEA)
- Bone/Joint Profile (Calcium & Phosphate)
- Immunology: Rheumatoid Factor
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinics and Operating Hours:
Dr. Tan & Partners @ Somerset
Orchard Building (above H&M)
1 Grange Road
Mon-Thu 9.30am – 2pm and 3pm to 6.30pm
Fri 9.30am – 1pm and 2pm to 6.30pm
Sat 9am – 1pm
Sun and PH Closed
Dr. Tan & Partners @ Bencoolen
180 Bencoolen Street
#02-20 The Bencoolen
Mon, Wed, Thu 9am – 5pm
Tue, Fri 9am – 8pm
Sat & Sun 9am-1pm
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family/General Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$458 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Deluxe Enhanced Health Screening” during registration at the clinic.
Dr. Muhd Taufiq
Dr. Julian Ng
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.