What to Expect
Health screening is of value to everyone, both young and old. A large number of diseases have a tendency to remain silent. As such, health screening is the tool that we use to identify these disease early, control them, and prevent them from taking over our lives.
Health screening is not just about early identification of disease but the avoidance of some altogether. The addition of vaccines allows us to not worry about Hepatitis A/B and can even help decrease the risk of getting cervical cancer. The age old saying, “prevention is better than cure” is best demonstrated here!
Healthway Medical provides a one stop fuss free Health Screening services for all patients, conveniently located in the heart of town at our Healthway Screening @ Downtown.
There is a diverse range of Health Screening Packages, catering to different age groups, at attractive prices. Your medical history, requirements and concerns are important to us.
What does it include:
The Deluxe Plus Health Screening Package includes the following:
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History & Risk Profile Screening
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat Measurement
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Waist & Hip Circumference
- Resting ECG
- Chest X-Ray
- Pap Smear (For Ladies)
- Choose Three (3) of the following:
- Ultrasound Breast, OR
- Ultrasound Pelvis, OR
- Ultrasound Carotid, OR
- Bone Mineral Density, OR
- Ultrasound Prostate, OR
- Ultrasound Abdominal (liver, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas, kidneys), OR
- Full Blood Count
- Peripheral Blood Film
- Blood Grouping
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- T.Chol/HDL Ratio
Diabetic & Cardiac Risk Profile
- Glucose (fasting)
- hs C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP)
Bone & Joint Profile
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Factor
- Uric Acid
- Hep Bs Antigen
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Hep A IgG Antibody
- Hepatitis C Ab
- Free T4 (FT4)
- Alpha Feto Protein (AFP)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- Tumour Marker – Pancreas (CA 19-9)
- Tumour Marker – Ovaries (CA 125)
- Tumour Marker – Prostate (PSA)
- A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Syphillis Ab (VDRL if Syphilis Ab positive)
- HIV Antibody
- Urine FEME
- Stool Occult Blood
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinic & Hours
Healthway Screening @ Downtown
6A Shenton Way
#03-11/12/13, Downtown Gallery,
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
Saturday: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
Sunday or Public Holidays: Closed
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family Physician/General Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$890 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Deluxe Plus Health Screening Package” during registration at the clinic.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.