What to Expect
At Concord International Hospital, they offer a totally different healthcare experience; one with personalised attention, efficient service and unsurpassed medical care.
Unlike hospitals that specialise in high-volume treatments and procedures, Concord International Hospital offers high quality medical and nursing care in a boutique setting which is elegant and intimate, providing discreet luxury which conveys safety and trust.
Equipped with state-of-the-art and proven advanced medical technologies, Concord International Hospital redefines the concept of compassionate and professional care by offering a truly unique healthcare experience, that enhances the healing process.
What does it include:
The Diamond Health Plan Screening Package is designed exclusively for our female clients and most suitable for early detection of health risks such as cancer and cardiac diseases. Diamond Health Plan Screening Package includes the following:
- Detailed Personal & Family Medical History
- Consultation and Physical Examination
- Height, Weight & Waist Circumference
- Body Mass Index
- Body & VIsceral Fats Analysis
- Ear (Auroscopy)
- Colour Vision
- Visual Acuity
- Rectal Examination (optional)
- Detailed Medical Report
- Post Testing Review and Explanation of Results by Specialist Doctor
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-ray (1-view)
- Mammography with Ultrasound (Bilateral)
- Pelvis Ultrasound
- Abdomen Ultrasound
- Complete Blood Count
- Diabetic Profile
- Lipid Profile
- Renal Profile
- Bone & Joint Profile
- Liver & Biliary Profile
- Hepatitis A, B & C Screen
- Tumour Marker Studies
– Liver (AFP)
– Ovary (CA125)
– Gastrointestinal (CEA)
– Pancreas (CA19.9)
- Thyroid Studies
- Urine Test
- Stool Test
- Pap Smear (Optional)
- Breakfast will be provided
- Package inclusive of 2-way transport for patient
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinic and Operating Hours:
CONCORD INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL
Specialist Clinics @ Level 2
19 Adam Road Singapore 289891
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 12.00pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- For ladies, the urine, stool and Pap smear tests should be done at least 5 days before or 5 days after your period.
- This is attended to by a qualified Specialist Doctor.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$1038 (before GST) for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Diamond Health Plan” during registration at the clinic.
Dr. Ong Kong Wee
(Specialist Doctor in General and Breast Surgery)
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.