What to Expect
Asia HealthPartners Private Limited is a modern medical centre conveniently located in the heart of Orchard Road, offering health screening, aesthetic surgery and laser treatments, gastrointestinal and liver treatments, and diagnostic imaging services.
At Asia HealthPartners they bring you the benefits and healthcare solutions that can only come from a combination of our medical expertise and technology.
They understand that beyond these tools of the trade, the human touch is an essential ingredient of holistic medical care – a pleasant, relaxed environment, attentive and dedicated staff, privacy and comfort all contribute to offering our patients a peace of mind, and the assurance that you are receiving the highest quality care.
Health Screening is an important part of health promotion efforts, as recognized by our Singapore government. There is an emerging emphasis on health screening as seen in the nationwide Integrated Screening Programme that screens for chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, breast cancer, cervical cancer and colorectal cancer. The Singapore Healthcare system promotes healthy lifestyle as well as preventive quality health programmes. Asia Healthpartners believes in such a mission in ensuring affordable, evidence based and seamless healthcare.
Health screening is internationally recognized as a cost effective way to identify and treat health problems before they develop or worsen. A stress free 2 to 3 hour comprehensive health screening can help to prevent major complications of common diseases. Many chronic medical problems are taken for granted by the general public. A person with high blood pressure, who takes good care of his health, can live to a ripe old age of 80 years old, travelling around the world in 80 days. But a person with the same condition who does not bother about his health may live to the same age bedridden due to stroke. Likewise, a diabetic patient can enjoy a happy long journey of life with healthy lifestyle and appropriate medications guided by the family physician. Or the diabetic patient can ignore the importance of lifestyle modifications and medications and suffer the consequences of dialysis. Every year, there are more and more new patients with kidney failure requiring dialysis. The cost of dialysis does not come cheap – about $100 per day. Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure in Singapore. Hence healthy living, health screening for chronic diseases such as diabetes as well as partnership between the family physician and the patient will all contribute to reduce kidney failure and dialysis rates.
Health screening also enables early detection of cancer. This will greatly increase the chance of successful treatment. Cancer is the leading cause of death in Singapore, accounting for 30% of deaths in 2011. Health education by family physicians and other healthcare providers is important so that the general public will be more aware about the warning signs of cancer. Recognition of the red flags of cancer as well as usage of comprehensive health screening packages can aid in early diagnosis of cancer. Use of vaccinations such as Hepatitis B vaccine and HPV ( Cervical cancer) vaccine will prevent liver cancer and cervical cancer respectively.
What does it include:
The Essential Health Screening Package includes the following:
- Medical Consult
- Physical Examination by a Doctor
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- % Fat Composition (Anthropometry)
Eyes & Ear
- Visual Acuity and Colour Vision
- Tonometry (Glaucoma)
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Resting ECG or Chest X-raay (TB, lung cancer)
For ladies, it includes Breast Examination, PAP Smear and Pelvic Examination.
- Hemoglobin, Total white blood cells
- Total Red Blood Cells
- Differential Count, Platelets
- Peripheral Blood Film
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- Cholesterol Ratio
- Total Protein
- Alkaline Phosphate
- A/G Ratio
- Gamma GT
- Hep A Antibody
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Hep Bs Antigen
Kidney Function Screen
Bone & Joint Screen
- Uric Acid (Gout)
- Free T4 (FT4)
- Alpha Feto Protein (AFP) – Liver
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) – Colon
- CA125 – Female Ovary
- Total PSA – Male Prostate
Serology (Sexually Transmitted Infection)
- VDRL – Syphilis
- TPHA – if VDRL is positive
Stool Occult Blood
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Light Refreshment at AHP Lounge
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
304 Orchard Road
#05-06 Lucky Plaza
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$288 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Essential Health Screening” during registration at the clinic.
Dr. Chong Yeang Chern
Dr. Yong Bo Ling
Dr. June Koh
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.