What to Expect
Health screening is a great way to invest in your future and together with our partner, Dr. Tan & Partners, your health is our top priority. Many diseases are silent killers and you may not have any symptoms until things are really serious. Together with Dr. Tan & and Partners, we have customized Health Screening Packages to help you identify diseases early.
This Essential Lifestyle Package is a basic health screen recommended for individuals under 30 years old. This package is designed for early detection of essential medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity and gout. With appropriate lifestyle modifications, this can keep you in the best health for many years to come!
What does it include:
The Essential Lifestyle Health Screening Package includes the following:
- Physical Examination by a Doctor
- Height & Weight Measurement
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Detailed Medical Review
- Post Testing Review and Medical Counselling
- 12 Lead Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Full Blood Count (FBC)
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Liver Function Test
- Kidney Function Test
- Blood Glucose
- Lipid/Cholesterol Profile
- Gout/Uric Acid
- Thyroid Screen (Free T4)
- Hepatitis A Screening
- Hepatitis B Screening
- Venereal Disease (VDRL/TPHA)
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinics and Operating Hours:
Dr. Tan & Partners @ Somerset
Orchard Building (above H&M)
1 Grange Road
Mon-Fri 10am – 2pm and 3pm to 7pm
Sat and PH closed
Dr. Tan & Partners @ Bencoolen
180 Bencoolen Street
#02-20 The Bencoolen
Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Sat and PH closed
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family/General Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$318 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Essential Lifestyle Health Screening” during registration at the clinic.
Dr. Muhd Taufiq
Dr. Julian Ng
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.