What to Expect
Health Screening services at Lifescan Medical Center are designed to cater to the needs of different individuals with flexibility in the choice of diagnostic tests. Depending on your individual interests, opt for a basic screening or choose a comprehensive package.
Health screening packages is designed to help you find out if you have a particular disease or condition even if you feel perfectly well, without any symptoms and/or signs of disease. It is targeted at individuals who take their health seriously. Our Wellness Series packages ranges from simple blood tests, physical examinations to other procedures and diagnostic imaging for early detection of conditions and diseases.
Health Screening Services are available at 2 convenient locations.
What does it include:
The Executive Cancer Health Screening Package is a cancer add-on extension for Executive Premium Health Screening and includes the following:
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History & Risk Profile Screening
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Resting ECG
- Eye Investigation
– Visual Acuity
– Colour Vision
– Air Puff Tonometry
- Chest Xray
- Ultrasound Abdomen
- Ultrasound Thyroid
- Ultrasound Prostate (Male)
- Ultrasound Testicles (Male)
- Ultrasound Breast (Female)
- Mammogram (Female)
– Full Blood Count
– ABO Grouping
– Fasting Blood Glucose
Bone & Joint Profile
– Uric Acid
– Fasting Blood Cholesterol
– HDL & LDL Cholesterol
– Chol/HDL Ratio
– Total Protein
– A/G Profile
– Total Bilirubin
– Alkaline Phosphatase
– Free T3
– Free T4
– Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
– Hep A IgG Antibody
– Hepatitis Bs Antigen
– Hepatitis Bs Antibody
– Hep C IgG Antibody
– Alpha Fetoprotein (Liver)
– Carcinoembryonic Antigen (Colon)
– CA 19.9 (Pancreas)
– EBV EA + EBNA-1 1gA (Nose)
– Beta HCG (Germ Cell Tumour)
– Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) – Male
– CA 125 (Ovary) – Female
– CA 15.3 (Breast) – Female
– Urine FEME
– Stool Occult Blood
– Urine Microalbumin
– Urine Creatinine
– Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio
– Folic Acid
– Vitamin B12
– Testosterone (Testicle) for Male
– Estradiol for Female
– VRDL & TPHA if “+”
– HIV Antibodies
– Pap Smear (Female)
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
At Paragon Medical
Monday – Saturday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
At Novena Medical Centre
Monday – Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$1,388nett for one person. Only a S$488 deposit is required to hold this health screening. Only 10 units are available.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Executive Cancer Health Screening” during registration at the clinic.
Dr. Chua Boon Suan
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.