What to Expect
Since the 1990’s, erectile dysfunction (ED) has been gaining greater recognition as a common and significant problem for men and their sexual partners.
Higher rates of reporting are being driven by the emergence of more accessible and effective treatment options, especially in primary healthcare provider settings.
Studies indicate that up to 20% of sexually active men suffer from some degree of erectile dysfunction.
The prevalence of ED increases with age, with up to 86% of men aged 80 years or above unable to achieve a satisfactory erection.
While erectile dysfunction is not a life-threatening condition, it can often be the first sign of an underlying condition such as heart disease or diabetes. Furthermore, it can have a considerable impact on a man’s sense of well-being, relationships, and quality of life.
What is ESWT For Erectile Dysfunction?
The new painless Shockwave therapy for Erectile Dysfunction is an effective treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED), reducing the need for more invasive treatments, like penile surgery.
This is a novel mode of treatment for Erectile Dysfunction which uses low-intensity shock waves directly to penile tissues to help stimulate the growth of new blood vessels.
It has been shown to be safe, painless, and effective for the treatment of vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction (caused by blood vessel problems such as in people with diabetes and high blood pressure).
While medications may help to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, ESWT is the only method that aims to restore the natural mechanism to enable normal and spontaneous erections.
It has also been shown to improve Peyronie’s disease in certain cases, by breaking up the scar tissue that is causing the abnormal penile curvature.
ESWT usually comprises of 6-12 sessions over a period of a few weeks, and results have shown to last for upwards of a year.
It is not effective for all types of Erectile Dysfunction, so make sure you speak to your doctor to decide if it is suitable for you.
What does it include:
The Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) for Erectile Dysfunction – 1 session service includes the following:
- Interview and Consultation with a Doctor
- 1 session treatment of ESWT
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinic and Operating Hours:
Dr. Tan & Partners @ Novena
10 Sinaran Drive,
#08-31 Novena Medical Centre,
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Close on Sunday and Public Holidays
Nearest MRT Station:
- This is attended to by a qualified Family/General Physician accredited and trained to perform ESWT procedure.
- Prior appointment is required and subject to availability.
- This service is only available at Dr Tan & Partners – DTAP clinic @ Novena
- Service need to be consumed before 30 April 2019.
- Valid only for one-time session only.
- For those aged 21 and above.
- This session to be completed within 1 month from date of purchase and is non-transferable.
- Only 1 redemption per person.
- No refund, extension, exchange or treatment will be honoured after expiration date.
- Not transferrable to cash or other treatment.
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts/redemptions.
- Results may vary between individuals.
- In the event that the doctor certifies you as unsuitable for this treatment, a doctor consultation charge will still be incurred.
- This is available at S$482 nett for one person.
Dr. Tan Kok Kuan
Dr. Julian Ng
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need help? Leave your message below.