What to Expect
Featuring advanced technology and amenities within cosy setting, FV Check-up Centre offers a closed check-up procedure to minimise patient waiting times.
The Wellness Check-up Programme is the most comprehensive of FV Hospital’s check-up programmes and includes consultation with five doctors, a doppler ultrasound of the carotid arteries, a CT scan of the whole body, HPV DNA testing for women, a complete cancer screening, and more.
- GP consultation
- Cardiology consultation
- Resting ECG
- ORL consultation
- Gynaecology consultation
- PAP smear
- HPV DNA test
- Urology consultation
- Endo-rectal prostate ultrasound
- OPH consultation
- Vision and colour (nurse)
- Intraocular pressure and refraction index (nurse)
- Optometrist if required
- Slit lamp and visual acuity
- Dental check
- Ultrasonic dental cleaning
- Urea breath test
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI)
- Whole body CT scan
- Abdominal and pelvic ultrasound
- Doppler ultrasound of carotid arteries, abdominal aorta and lower limbs arteries
- Bilateral mammography (*)
- ABO -Rh (blood grouping)
Renal Function Tests
- Creatinine clearance
Liver Function Tests
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase
- ASAT / ALAT ratio
- Cholesterol total
- Fasting blood glucose
- Uric acid
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBs Ag)
- Hepatitis B surface antibody (HBs Ab)
- Hepatitis B core antibody (HBc Ab)
- Hepatitis C antibody (HCV Ab)
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- HIV serology
Tumour Markers & Faecal Blood
- Carcino-embryonic antigen (CEA)
- Alpha foeto-protein (AFP)
- FOB – Faecal Occult Blood
- CA 19.9
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) (men only)
- Free prostate specific antigen (fPSA) (men only)
- CA 125 (women only)
- Individual report
Optional add-ons for Wellness Check-up
Based on your characteristics (age, sex, health status, family history) we may recommend additional screening tests and consultations
To ensure the accuracy of biological tests and abdominal ultrasound, do not eat or drink any other liquid than water for six hours prior to your check-up.
(*) If you had a mammogram in the past please bring it with you for comparison
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
FV Hospital is opened daily. A doctor will be assigned to you after your booking.
- This is done by a doctor and nurses.
- You can drop an enquiry below to get more information.
How To Use
- A 10% deposit is required.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “FV Wellness Check-up Program” during registration at FV Hospital.
- Pay at the counter.
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.