What To Expect
- Any kid with nose, sinus or throat symptoms.
- Any kid with ear symptoms possibly related to the nose (e.g. otitis media, otitis media with effusion, Eustachian tube dysfunction).
- Consultation with a Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist Doctor.
- Ear, nose and throat, head & neck clinical examination.
- Nasoendoscopy (relatively painless scope through the nose under local anaesthesia).
The above content was kindly provided by Dr. Gan Eng Cern from A Specialist Clinic For Sinus, Snoring & Ent, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre (www.drganent.com).