What to Expect
The Group owns a chain of medical practices known as Poliklinik Penawar with strategically located branches throughout the country. These clinics are scattered all over Malaysia and deal with all aspects of medically related activities with a central Management Team administers the daily operation.
They are supported by experts in areas of administration, finance, pharmaceutical products, corporate health services and information technology.
Health Screening Package E is designed to conduct in-depth health screen and includes the following:
- Consultation and Physical Examination by a Medical Officer
- Height & Weight Measurement
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Blood Pressure
- Visual Acuity & Colour Vision
- Full Blood Count (Haemoglobin, Total Red Blood Cells, Total White Cells, Differential Count, Haematology Indices
(PCV,MVC,MCH,MCHC), Platelet Count, Peripheral Blood Film)
- Renal Function Test (Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Phosphate, Uric Acid, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride)
- Liver Function Test (Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Alanine
Transaminases (SGPT), Aspartate Transaminases (SGOT), Gamma Glutamyl Transpeptidase (GGT))
- Diabetic Screen (Glucose)
- Lipid / Cholesterol Profile (Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL-Cholesterol, LDL-Cholesterol, Total Cholesterol/HDL-Cholesterol Ratio)
- Urine FEME
What You Need To Do?
It is recommended that fasting commence at 10.00pm, or at least 8 hours prior to any health screening tests. Fasting is recommended as it will affect the results of lipid profile and fasting blood sugar. You may drink plain water if thirsty.
All routine medication (except anti-hypertensive drugs) should be postponed until after your blood sample is taken.