What to Expect
The FV Hospital Bone and Joint Centre is a one-stop-shop with a proven track record for all types of orthopaedic conditions. The guiding principle of the FV Bone and Joint Centre is to deliver exceptional patient care.
Orthopaedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system, which is made up of bones, muscles, joints and ligaments. Aging, trauma, poor posture or high-impact sports can all cause injuries to these areas of the body.
FV Hospital provides a multi-disciplinary team of consultant orthopaedic surgeons, anaesthesiologists, pain specialists, nurses and occupational therapists to help patients return to an active and pain-free lifestyle. With our focus on expertise, speed, technology and patient-centric care, we are with our patients every step of the way on their road to recovery.
The Bone & Joint Centre outpatient clinics are located in the Surgical Centre on the 3rd floor of the V Building.
Patients can be admitted either in the Day Ward for day-care surgical procedures or in the Surgical Ward for procedures requiring hospitalisation.
- The Imaging Department is composed of highly trained professionals with international expertise in the imaging of musculoskeletal conditions led by top interventional radiologist Dr Pierre Jaillot. From the acquisition of the image to its interpretation, images are individually tailored to address the specific clinical concerns of the referring clinicians. The department uses state-of-the-art equipment such as a 1.5 Tesla MRI, a multi-slice CT Scanner, a bone densitometer and ultrasound machines.
- The Operating Theatre is equipped with C-arms, arthroscopy systems, shaver systems and a number of high precision drills, bars and saws with varying speed and oscillating frequency, each suitable for special types of bones depending on their structure, size and characteristics. FV Hospital’s operating theatre is famous for the quality of the facility and equipment, its team of especially-trained nurses and its anaesthesiologists.
- The Rehabilitation Department led by Ms Catherine Cousin, offers support and exercises to restore movement and function, follows specialised protocols for rehabilitation after various types of orthopaedic procedures such as hip and knee replacements, ACL reconstruction and more, and provides detailed patient information booklets.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
FV Hospital is opened daily. A doctor will be assigned to you after your booking.
- This is done by a doctor and nurses.
- You can drop an enquiry below to get more information.
How To Use
- A 10% deposit is required.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “FV Hip Replacement” during registration at FV Hospital.
- Pay at the counter.
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.