What to Expect
Being gifted with more hair is not necessarily a blessing. Unsightly hair in unwanted places is arguably the main reason that stops us from wearing nice sleeveless top, good-looking bikinis and sexy backless dresses. Shaving and plucking your hair every other day is time consuming and uncomfortable. Waxing is expensive and extremely painful. All these methods give you mediocre results and leave irritating red inflamed marks on your skin, sometimes hyperpigmented scars.
If you have had enough of this, stop torturing yourself with Brazilian wax. IPL Hair Removal treatment is the right thing for you.
What is Venus IPL Hair Removal?
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. When targeted at the hair, this high energy light gets absorbed by hair and hair follicles. This effectively destroys hair and hair follicles permanently.
We use the most advanced MEDICAL GRADE Venus IPL machine for hair removal, therefore ensuring superior efficacy and safety. Venus IPL utitlizes revolutionary Smart PulseTM technology that ensures precise and consistent energy delivery to the chosen target, therefore minimising any damage to the surrounding skin. It is also currently known as “the most powerful IPL in the world”.
Am I suitable for treatment?
Venus IPL Hair Removal can be used for both men and women with all skin types. Let the doctor assess your condition in order to recommend the best treatment protocol for you. Treatment protocol varies from person to person depending on skin tone, skin type, gender, hair density and hair thickness.
- Facial hair
- Underarm hair
- Leg hair
- Arm hair
- Back hair
- Buttock/Buttock cleft hair
- Bikini line hair
- Specifically for women: Legs, arms, bikini line, underarms, upper lip, chin and face
- Specifically For men: Back, shoulders, chest, abdomen, sideburns, chin, jawline.
How many sessions do I need?
More than 1 treatment sessions will be required for optimal results. The number of sessions and efficacy of treatment vary from person to person, depending on the density, thickness and colour of your hair as well as the area of treatment. On average, most patients would require 4 to 8 treatments. Each treatment is 4 to 6 weeks apart.
With each session, what you will notice is that your hair becomes less and more fine, and grows at a much slower rate.
Is it long-term?
The effects from Venus IPL hair removal are long-term. However, repeated touch up treatment may be required from time to time to maintain the effect, especially for area with high hair density and thickness.
What do I need to do before I come for treatment?
- Shave the treatment area 1-2 days before coming in for treatment.
- Avoid sun tanning before and after IPL hair removal treatment.
- Avoid waxing or plucking your hair 1-2 weeks before treatment.
Venus IPL has a real-time cooling system. This innovative cooling system monitors applicator temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled safety and comfort. Compared to traditional IPL hair removal, Venus IPL hair removal is much more comfortable and tolerable.
Mild redness around treatment area is expected right after treatment, which will resolve in 1-2 days. Your doctor will prescribe recovery cream and sunscreen for you to be applied over the area for the next 3-5 days.
You can resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
The above content was kindly provided by Dr. Sii Sik Liong from S Aesthetics Clinic.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
Sun and PH closed
- You will need to have a consultation with a medical doctor trained in aesthetics medicine before the session.
- Our representative will inform you the next few available time slots after we receive the online payment.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This is available at S$750 nett inclusive of a consultation, IPL hair removal (5 Sessions).
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “IPL Hair Removal (5 Sessions)” during registration at the clinic.
Terms & Conditions
- For those aged 21 and above.
- No refund, extension, exchange of treatment.
- Not transferrable to cash or other treatment.
- Prices listed are nett.
- Appointment is required.
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts/redemptions.
- Results may vary between individuals.
Dr. Sii Sik Liong
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made. In the event that the doctor certifies you as unsuitable for this treatment, only S$500 will be refunded back to you.
Need help? Leave your message below.