What to Expect
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Skin Rejuvenation, also known as IPL photorejuvenation, is a popular “must-have” facial skin rejuvenation therapy these days. It is a non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatment designed to produce younger and healthier looking skin. Studies performed worldwide have shown that IPL photorejuvenation is much more superior than what facial cream and products can do.
What is IPL Photorejuvenation?
IPL uses high intensity pulses of light to penetrate the skin for skin quality enhancement with minimal downtime. It targets the lower layer of the skin without affecting the upper layer of skin, therefore rejuvenating the skin from the inside and allows you to go back to daily activities immediately.
High energy light from IPL stimulates collagen regeneration in the skin to reduce fine lines, improve skin elasticity, smoothen your skin and reduce pores and scars. At the same time, it also helps lighten pigments and improve spider veins and broken capillaries.
What can IPL Photorejuvenation Do?
IPL Photorejuvenation can be used to improve several conditions:
- Skin pigmentation – freckles, age spots, some birth marks
- Vascular lesions – spider veins, broken capillaries, broken facial veins, vascular birthmarks such as port wine stain
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Open pores and scars
- Uneven/Rough skin texture
IPL can also be used to remove unwanted hair on the face, underarm, bikini line etc.
Transient mild skin redness may be expected after treatment. This usually resolves quickly. You can resume daily activities immediately after treatment.
Your doctor will prescribe recovery cream and sunscreen for you to be applied over the area for the next 3-5 days. In addition, for further facial skin enhancement after IPL, your doctor may advise you to use facial rejuvenation skin care products that work synergistically with IPL for optimal outcome.
We use only Medical Grade Venus IPL system which has a real-time cooling system. This innovative cooling system monitors applicator temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled safety and comfort. Compared to traditional IPL system, Venus IPL photorejuvenation is much more comfortable and tolerable due to its cutting edge cooling technology.
In addition, topical numbing cream will be applied prior to the treatment to minimise any discomfort.
How Many Sessions Do I Need?
IPL photorejuvenation can be done regularly for facial skin improvement and maintenance. You can also have a “quick fix” IPL photorejuvenation session done to give your facial skin a boost, about 1 week before attending an important event.
For optimal results, more than 1 treatment sessions will be required. The number of sessions and efficacy of treatment vary from person to person, depending on the existing skin condition and individual skin concern. The optimal IPL Photorejuvenation treatment protocol consists of 4 to 8 treatments. Each treatment is 3 to 4 weeks apart.
Can I Combine IPL with Other Treatment?
IPL photorejuvenation can be done concurrently with other treatment for even better skin rejuvenation results:
- Skin Boosters
- AQUA Kiss Facial Therapy
- Venus Face Tightening & Lifting
- Laser Carbon Peel
For superior clinical outcome, your doctor may also advise you to use carefully selected, individually customised facial skin care products concurrently with IPL treatment.
The above content was kindly provided by Dr. Sii Sik Liong from S Aesthetics Clinic.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
Sun and PH closed
- You will need to have a consultation with a medical doctor trained in aesthetic medicine before the session.
- It is recommended that you go for the session as early as possible after paying. A representative will inform you the next few available time slots after we receive the online payment.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes or corporate rates.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only for one-time trial session.
- For those aged 21 and above.
- Trial session to be completed within 1 month from date of purchase and is non-transferable.
- Only 1 redemption per person.
- No refund, extension, exchange or treatment will be honoured after expiration date.
- Not transferrable to cash or other treatment.
- Prices listed are nett.
- Appointment is required.
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts/redemptions.
- Results may vary between individuals.
Dr. Sii Sik Liong
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made. In the event that the doctor certifies you as unsuitable for this treatment, only S$44 will be refunded back to you.
Need help? Leave your message below.