What to Expect
PhysioAdvance by Healthway Medical aims to provide quality physiotherapy services to every individual in Singapore and the region. Physiotherapy plays an important role in assisting patients to regain optimal performance in functional activities. At PhysioAdvance, the clinic firmly believe the key to leading a quality life is to stay injury and pain free.
Physiotherapy Services available at PhysioAdvance are:
- Clinical Pilates
- Functional Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Heat / Cryotherapy
- Kinesiology Taping with Rock Tape
- Manual Therapy
- Movement Rehabilitation
- Office Ergonomics Analysis
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Analysis and Correction
- Running Gait Analysis & Retraining
- Sport Injuries and Office Ergonomics Talks
- Spinal Traction
- Sports Specific Rehabilitation
- Sports Taping
- Trigger Point Release
- Ultrasound Therapy
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
176 Orchard Road
Sat : 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
- This is done by a qualified and certified physiotherapist.
- It is recommended to visit during earlier timeslots and off-peak hours.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This is available at $144nett inclusive of first consultation and treatment.
How To Use
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Physio Advance 1 Session (45mins)” during registration at the clinic.
- In some cases, the clinic may offer additional packages depending on the severity of your condition.
Vernetta Wong (Physiotherapist)
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need Help? Leave us a message below.