What to Expect
The Executive Health Screening Centre at Regency Specialist Hospital is a dedicated one-stop centre providing comprehensive multiphase health screening services and preventive medicine essential for the early detection of diseases.
Your screening takes place in a warm, cosy and private environment, and you may select a package that is tailored to your needs and lifestyles. All tests are conducted on an out-patient basis and takes approximately half a day to complete. Upon completion of all the tests, you will receive a detailed medical report on the same day.
The hospital customer service staff is always available at the Centre to assist with any queries that you may have.
What does it include:
The Platinum Heart Screening Package is a comprehensive screen to ensure your heart is in the pink of health and includes the following:
- Physical Examination by a Doctor
- Height & Weight Measurement
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Waist Circumference
- Visual Acuity & Colour Vision
- Detailed Medical Report
- Post Testing Review and Lifestyle Recommendations
- Spirometry (Lung Function Test)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Cardiac Stress Test (Treadmill ECG)
- Coronary Calcium Score
- Coronary Angiogram
- Chest X-Ray
• Full Blood Count
• Renal Function Test
• Liver Function Test
• Diabetic Screen
• Lipid / Cholesterol Profile
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
• Bone / Joint function
• Thyroid Screen (Free T4/T3/TSH)
• Hepatitis A Screening
• Hepatitis B Screening
• Cancer Marker – Liver
• Cancer Marker – Colon
• Cardiac Profile – Hypersensitive C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)
• Urine Full and Microscopic Examination
What You Need To Do?
It is recommended that fasting commence at 10.00pm, or at least 8 hours prior to any health screening tests. Fasting is recommended as it will affect the results of lipid profile and fasting blood sugar. You may drink plain water if thirsty.
All routine medication (except anti-hypertensive drugs) should be postponed until after your blood sample is taken.
Morning medication (that you can take after completing the tests), especially for diabetic patients. Comfortable sports attire and shoes, if you are taking the treadmill test.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Monday – Friday (8.00am to 5.30pm)
Sunday (8.30am to 12.30pm)
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family/General Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at RM$2388 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
Regency Specialist Hospital is conveniently located in Bandar Seri Alam in Johor Bahru, approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the Johor Bahru Checkpoint.
Getting to Regency is hassle-free and convenient. Here are the directions if you are thinking of driving to Regency from Singapore.
After clearing the Malaysian immigration,
- Go onto the Eastern Dispersal Link towards Pasir Gudang and Permas Jaya.
- Continue onto the Johor Bahru East Coast Highway.
- Turn off at Jalan Rinting and turn right into Jalan Suria after the McDonald’s.
After clearing the Malaysian immigration,
- Continue on the Second Link highway and Pasir Gudang Highway.
- Turn off at Seri Alam Interchange 2 and into Jalan Suria.
From Singapore, you can utilize the complimentary shuttle service transfer provided by the hospital at the following pick-up locations:
- From Batam, Stulang Laut – Regency Lobby – Stulang Laut:
Pick Up Point Time Schedule Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal – Regency Lobby 0930 AM 1 (one) trip Regency Lobby – Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal 0430 PM 1 (one) trip
*Every day except Wednesday and Saturday.
*Limited seat and first come first serve basis.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay deposit online with your preferred payment method. Full payment of the health screening package will be paid at the Executive Health Screening Centre at Regency Specialist Hospital.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Platinum Heart Screening” during registration at the clinic.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you the deposit after payment is made in the event of a last minute cancellation after appointment is confirmed.