What to Expect
The Prime Health Package includes the following
1. Prime Health Screening
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History & Risk Profile Screening
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Resting ECG
- Full Blood Count
Cardiac Risk Profile
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- T.Chol/HDL Ratio
- hs C-Reactive Protein (hs-CRP)
- Glucose (fasting)
Bone & Joint Profile
- Uric Acid
- Hep Bs Antigen
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Hep A IgG Antibody
- Free T4 (FT4)
- Alpha Feto Protein (AFP)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Urine FEME
- Urine Microalbumin
- Urine Creatinine
- Urine Microalbumin/
- Stool Occult Blood
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- Health & Lifestyle Counselling
+ General Eye Screening by an Ophthalmologist
Eye screening to detect age-related eye diseases common among those above 40 years old.
2. Dental/Teeth Cleaning
3. Quadrivalent Flu Vaccination (Optional)
- 2 Influenza A strains
- 2 Influenza B strains
4. Gastroscopy (Optional)
5. Colonoscopy (Optional)
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Clinics are located at Paragon Medical (within Paragon Shopping Mall)
Monday – Saturday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
Monday – Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday – 9am to 1pm
Alternate Saturdays – 9am to 5pm
Sunday & Public Holidays – Closed
Sunday & PH: Closed
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- Do not wear contact lenses during your eye screening.
- Please bring your prescriptive glasses for your appointment.
- We may instil eye drops to dilate the pupils of your eyes and that may blur your near vision for a couple of hours. Dilation of your eyes is an important step during the eye screening. You will most likely resume normal vision within the next 12 to 24 hours.
- Some patients might also experience glare and discomfort during and after the eye screening.
- You are advised not to drive on the day of your eye screening.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$399 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Jebhealth” during registration at the clinic.
The Health Team
Dr. Chua Boon Suan
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.