What to Expect
Does Singapore’s heat and humidity cause your skin to break out more often? Is your skin dull, or are your pores clogged? A Radiance Chemical Peel could be the quick and easy facial solution you need.
What is Chemical Peel?
One of the oldest cosmetic procedures in the world, the chemical peel was commonly performed in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome to help people achieve smoother skin. Nowadays, a chemical peel procedure is one of the most commonly performed aesthetic treatments. Radiance Chemical Facial Peel aims to remove dead skin cells from the skin surface, allowing new, healthy skin cells to grow back, and to create smoother-looking skin. It is said to be one of the safest and most effective aesthetic treatment available.
What is a Chemical Peel used for?
- The chemical peel helps to treat acne, like the black heads, whiteheads and the mild superficial acne scars.
- The pigmentation of the skin like sun spots, age spots, freckles, melasma from hormonal causes.
- It can minimize fine wrinkles, especially around the eyes, which are caused by chronic sun damage. It does not treat severe wrinkles.
What does the Treatment Involve?
The skin is thoroughly cleansed and the appropriate concentration of acid will be applied by your doctor on the treated area depending on a patient’s skin condition. An itchy or stinging sensation may be felt during the procedure. Depending on the type of peel used, a neutralizer may be applied to neutralize the acid. A cold pack will be provided during the treatment should any burning or stinging sensation occur.
Does the Treatment Hurt and any Down Time?
Chemical Peels are among popular, minimally invasive skin treatment procedures. While they do not involve cuts or injections, the chemical solutions used for treatment may cause very mild stinging and burning sensations depending on the peel type.
Recovery and downtime for chemical peels is minimal, allowing you to resume your normal daily activities after the treatment. However, there may be a slight discomfort immediately after the procedure, and redness may occur for a couple of days. For all chemical peels, aftercare is extremely important and a medicated cream and sunblock lotion may be prescribed by your doctor for use after the treatment.
How Long does the Treatment Take?
Each chemical peel treatment may last for at least one hour.
How Soon will I See the Results?
How soon results become evident depends on the chemical peel treatment administered and how a patient responds to it. The time it takes for significant improvement to be achieved varies according to how well you take care of your skin during the healing period.
The above content was kindly provided by Dr. Sii Sik Liong from S Aesthetics Clinic.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Mon – Fri: 10am – 7pm
Sat: 8am – 1pm
Sun and PH closed
- You will need to have a consultation with a medical doctor trained in aesthetic medicine before the session.
- It is recommended that you go for the session as early as possible after paying. A representative will inform you the next few available time slots after we receive the online payment.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This price is inclusive of a consultation and 1 session of Radiance Chemical Peel.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only for one-time trial session.
- For those aged 21 and above.
- Trial session to be completed within 1 month from date of purchase and is non-transferable.
- No refund, extension, exchange or treatment will be honoured after expiration date.
- Not transferrable to cash or other treatment.
- Prices listed are nett.
- Appointment is required.
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts/redemptions.
- Results may vary between individuals.
Dr. Sii Sik Liong
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need help? Leave your message below.