What to Expect
Male pattern balding (androgenic alopecia) is very common in men and sometimes can also be seen in women. It is caused by a hormone called DHT. Some individuals are more susceptible to it. It has a significant genetic component so if your father has the classic male pattern balding, there is a good chance you will suffer from it too. Male pattern balding can also affect any age and can start as early as men in their 20’s.
Regenera Activa is a procedure where a tiny bit of skin is taken from the back of the scalp. A machine then extracts the healthy cells from the skin and these cells are injected into where hair needs to grow. It is like putting fertilizer to help hair grow. It is cheaper than a hair transplant and does not require any downtime.
How Does Regenera Activa Hair Loss Treatment Work?
It uses your own body’s progenitor cells and growth factors to assist with the regeneration of the hair cells.
A very small area around the back of the head is shaved.
The area is then disinfected and a local anaesthetic is injected to numb the area. 3 tiny tissues samples (each 2.5 mm in size) are then taken from the area.
Usually, no stitching needs to be done and there is minimal bleeding in the area where the tissues are removed.
The tissues are then placed in a specialised container that contains a solution.
This container is then put into the machine which will begin to process of extracting the progenitor cells and concentrating it. The process takes a few minutes. After which, the solution is taken out of the container with a syringe and then injected into the area of the hair loss.
Typically, the whole hair loss treatment procedure will take about 30mins and there is no downtime. You can go back to work or normal activities after the procedure.
What does it include:
The Regenera Activa service includes the following:
- Interview and Examination by a Doctor
- 1 session treatment of Regenera Activa
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Available Clinic and Operating Hours:
Dr. Tan & Partners @ Novena
10 Sinaran Drive,
#08-31 Novena Medical Centre,
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Close on Sunday and Public Holidays
Nearest MRT Station:
- This is attended to by a qualified Family/General Physician accredited and trained to perform Regenera Activa procedure.
- Prior appointment is required and subject to availability.
- This service is only available at Dr Tan & Partners – DTAP clinic @ Novena
- Service need to be consumed before 30 April 2019.
- Valid only for one-time session only.
- For those aged 21 and above.
- This session to be completed within 1 month from date of purchase and is non-transferable.
- Only 1 redemption per person.
- No refund, extension, exchange or treatment will be honoured after expiration date.
- Not transferrable to cash or other treatment.
- Not valid with other promotions/discounts/redemptions.
- Results may vary between individuals.
- In the event that the doctor certifies you as unsuitable for this treatment, a doctor consultation charge will still be incurred.
- This is available at S$3521 nett for one person.
Dr. Tan Kok Kuan
Dr. Julian Ng
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need help? Leave your message below.