What to Expect
FV Hospital packages include:
Operating theatre charges
- Operating theatre
- Medical equipment and monitoring
- Surgical instrument
- Implant/Prosthesis and/or Specialised Consumable
- International standard sterilisation
- Nursing team
- Recovery room
- Pre-anaesthesia medication
- Induction room
- Local Anaesthesia / Regional Anaesthesia and/or General Anaesthesia
- Medical gases
- Anaesthesiologist fees
- Double room charge
- Daily Doctor’s rounds
- 24/24 Nursing Care
- Consumable and dressing as required for procedure during hospitalisation
- Nursing Call System
- Meals chosen from menu and served bedside by in-house catering
- Other in-room service: cable TV, high speed internet connection, individually regulated air-conditioning, and en-suite bathroom
- Prophylactic antibiotics given during surgery
- Pain management as required
- Basic perfusion
- Preventative anti-coagulation treatment for the duration of the hospitalisation
FV Hospital packages exclude:
- Physician Admission Fee
- Surgeon fee
- Pre-operative anaesthesia consultation and investigations (biology, radiology, endoscopy, pathology, etc.)
- Additional investigations not specified in the package (biology, radiology, endoscopy, etc.)
- Anatomo-pathological studies
- Medications used for additional treatments not specified in the package
- Implants and prostheses, unless otherwise specified
- Consumables not usually required for the procedure
- Charges for blood and blood products transfusion
- Charges for additional and incidental procedures
- Specialist consultation not related to the procedure specified in the package
- Additional fees due to change in actual surgical procedure versus planned procedure
- Treatment of any complication which may arise during or after the surgery
- Additional fee for after-hours utilisation of operating theatre
- Hospitalisation charges for additional nights in wards or in Intensive Care Unit beyond the number specified in this package
- Charges for upgrade to single or VIP room
- Personal items, such as in-room refreshments, telephone charges and meals for visitors
- Overnight guest charges
- Take home medication and supplies.
- Consultations, dressings, treatments, and investigations prescribed after discharge
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
FV Plastic Surgery and Cosmetology is opened from Monday to Friday, except public holidays and break hours. A doctor will be assigned to you after your booking.
- This is done by a plastic surgeon(s).
- You can drop an enquiry below to get more information.
How To Use
- A 10% deposit is required.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- All surgeries will be performed by Head of Department Dr Maxant, a cosmetic surgeon from France. With more than 30 years of profound clinical experience, he is renowned for always personalising every case to highlight the unique beauty of each patient.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “FV Rhinoplasty” during registration at FV Hospital.
- Pay at the counter.
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy here.
Travel Advisory: Hotels
Need help? Leave us a message below.