Simple To Use
- DRY brush, use pea size toothpaste on brush, brush
- Rinse, check for pink stains, brush until pink stains are clear!
- Neem – Sterilize acid forming bacteria reduce decay
- Citrus – Natural detergent effect removes SLS
- Clove – Pain relief, antiseptic to reduce sensitivity
- Thyme – Clears throat mucus
- Tea Tree – Anti-bacterial agent
- Spearmint – Fresh breath
- Betel leaf – Anti Fungal – works on bleeding gums
- Peppermint – Soothe abrasions from tooth brushing
- Eucalyptus – Prevents build up of mucus in the throat
- Holy Basil – Binds to mercury leeching from amalgam
- Shoplaq leaves a pinkish dye on the teeth and gums and therefore is recommended for use at night.
- Brush more in areas where the pink dye is disclosing the location of plaque.
- Gums look pinkish with the teeth in the daytime, giving a healthier look and feel.