What to Expect
Health screening is of value to everyone, both young and old. A large number of diseases have a tendency to remain silent. As such, health screening is the tool that we use to identify these disease early, control them, and prevent them from taking over our lives.
Health screening is not just about early identification of disease but the avoidance of some altogether. The addition of vaccines allows us to not worry about Hepatitis A/B and can even help decrease the risk of getting cervical cancer. The age old saying, “prevention is better than cure” is best demonstrated here!
What does it include:
The Silver Health Screening Package includes the following:
- Pre-Health Screening Questionnaire
- Medical History Interview
- Doctor’s Consultation
- Physical Examination
- Height & Weight
- Visual Acuity
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Resting ECG
- Full Blood Count
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol,
- T.Chol/HDL Ratio
- Glucose (fasting)
- Diabetic Screening
Bone & Joint Profile
- Uric Acid / Gout
- Hep Bs Antigen
- Hep Bs Antibody
- Hep A IgG Antibody
- A/G Ratio
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Free T4
- Venereal Disease (VDRL/ TPHA)
- Liver (AFP)
- Colon (CEA)
Urine Analysis / Stool Analysis
- Urine FEME
- Stool Analysis (Occult Blood)
Evaluation & Report
- Post Examination Review & Recommendations
- Medical Report
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
At any Healthway Medical Group Clinics. Please indicate your preferred clinic.
- Please be fasted from food and drinks for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment as some test require fasting (e.g. blood test ). However, sips of plain water are allowed during fasting.
- Please do not take your diabetic medications, or insulin, on the morning of your appointment. Regular high blood pressure and /or heart medication can be continued.
- This is attended to by a qualified Family Physician/General Physician.
- Prior appointment is recommended and subject to availability.
- This is available at S$199 nett for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Silver Health Screening Package” during registration at the clinic.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.