What to Expect
Comprehensive 8 Food Allergens:
8 Panel of Food Allergens:
2) cows milk
7) cod fish
The above content was kindly provided by Dr. Tan & Partners @ Raffles Place
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher.
- One quantity here refers to one person.
- This package will be performed by a qualified General Physician.
- No refund after payment is made, unless or otherwise deemed unsuitable by doctor.
How It Works
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Skin Prick Test – Comprehensive 8 Food Allergens” during registration at the clinic.
You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking. Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- This is done by a qualified General Physician.
- It is recommended that you go for the session as early as possible after paying. A representative will inform you the next few available time slots after we receive the online payment.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This is available at S$358 nett inclusive of a consultation, skin prick tests and results review by a medical doctor.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
- Skin prick test can be done from 2 years old and above. Patient is required to abstain from any oral anti histamine at least 1 week prior to skin prick test with no prior history of anaphylaxis.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made. In the event that the doctor certifies you or your child is unsuitable for this treatment, only S$258 will be refunded back to you.