Who is it for?
- All snorers.
- Anyone with suspected obstructive sleep apnoea (e.g. snoring, choking episodes during sleep and excessive daytime tiredness).
What does it involve?
- Consultation with a Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist Doctor.
- Ear, nose and throat, head & neck clinical examination.
- Nasoendoscopy (relatively painless scope through the nose under local anaesthesia).
- Sleep study (WatchPAT Study)
The above content was kindly provided by Dr. Gan Eng Cern from A Specialist Clinic For Sinus, Snoring & Ent, Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre (www.drganent.com).
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Mon to Fri: 9am-5pm
- Sat: 8.30am-12pm
- Sun and PH closed
An appointment is required for consultation.
- This is done by a qualified Specialist Doctor in Ear, Nose & Throat.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This is available at S$1050 before GST inclusive of a consultation, Ear, nose and throat, head & neck clinical examination and Nasoendoscopy (relatively painless scope through the nose under local anaesthesia) and Sleep Study (WatchPAT study).
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
- Excludes medications, treatments and additional tests not mentioned.
- All packages may potentially be insurance claimable which maybe cashless (i.e. direct billing to insurance company depending on level of insurance coverage and absence of exclusions) for eligible patients or Medisave claimable.
How To Use
- Add to cart.
- Use coupon code before payment, if applicable.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Snoring Evaluation Package” during registration at the clinic.
Dr Gan Eng Cern