What to Expect
A Bright Smile! Initial Impressions last! A bright smile will build a distinction and provides you the edge. you’ll be able to produce a long-lasting impression with a assured smile. Teeth whitening treatments are accessible at Healthway Dental group.
Some causes of stains and tooth discolouration
· Stains from coffee, tea, carbonated soft drinks or wine
· Tetracycline medication stains
· Poor oral hygiene
· Dentin cutting because of old age
· Heredity factors
· Medication. Example: tetracycline.
Some stains might not be able to be removed by bleaching.
The process entails:
For the take home teeth whitening kit, bleaching is completed at your convenience. Your dental practitioner can supervise to custom build your bleaching tray per the mould of your teeth. The take home teeth whitening kit are going to be supplied with syringes and bleaching gel and directions will be given to you within the application and usage of the bleaching gel and tray.
Benefits of the Take-Home Whitening System
- Convenience: Whiten your smile at the privacy of your own home and availability. It only takes 15 to 30 minutes daily, or whiten while you sleep
- Travel size: The kit is compact in size and hand-carry luggage approved
- Safe and Non-invasive: There are no major side effects. The tooth surface is not eroded or removed during the whitening
- Maintain Results of Chairside Teeth Whitening: An easy and fuss-free way to maintain the results you obtained post chairside teeth whitening
- Improved Smile: Smile with renewed confidence. A brighter smile accentuates the face
Do’s & Don’ts (Before, After and During Teeth Whitening)
What You Should Be Doing Before
- Do Practice Good Oral Hygiene Before Whitening: Should you be using over-the-counter whitening strips; it’s imperative to ensure that your mouth is cared for. This is especially evident if you have food buildup in your teeth as you won’t obtain desirable results. Flossing and brushing are integral parts of preparing, as is visiting your dentist for a thorough cleaning. To achieve optimum results, schedule your dental checkup right before you intend on going through whitening.
- Avoid Food That Can Stain Your Teeth: Caring for your teeth during the first few days are the most crucial. Don’t smoke, avoid dark liquids / foods, use a straw to drink, brush and floss regularly. An important point to note; the less you indulge in food that stain your teeth, the more effective your results will last.
- Don’t Consume Acidic Food: Carbonated drinks contain acid that break down the enamel on your teeth, leaving them feeling porous and more susceptible to absorbing stains from the food you take. Consume these drinks often enough and you’ll notice teeth becoming yellow and dull in colour.
- Do Apply Touch-Ups In Between Whitening Treatments: To have your smile being pearly white and to avoid having to go through whitening all over again, try opting for one day’s whitening application at least once or twice a month. Take caution not to apply the strips repeatedly as overusing them can cause your teeth to be painful and extra sensitive.
From the types of whitening kits available to the Do’s and Don’ts; caring for your teeth the right way essential. Armed with the newfound knowledge and desire to get pearly white teeth; you are now just steps away from getting the smile you’ve always wanted.
The take-home whitening system is highly affordable and it removes the hassle of visiting a dental professional. You can whiten your teeth before an important event, at your convenience, and with ease.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
At Healthway Dental Clinic Group:
190 TOA PAYOH CENTRAL LORONG 6#02-512 S’pore 310190
T 6259 2341
6A SHENTON WAY DOWNTOWN GALLERY #02-15 S’pore 068809
T 6323 2353 / 6220 7853
176 Orchard Road, #06-02/03/04
T 6732 2237 / 6733 0355
721 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 8
T 6455 4629
30 SEMBAWANG DRIVE
T 6555 1445
417 YISHUN AVENUE 11
#01-321 (Located at Level 2)
T 6368 9674
POPULAR DENTAL ,
888 WOODLANDS DRIVE 50
T 6365 8110
WESTGATE, 3 GATEWAY DRIVE
T 6560 6127
41 HOLLAND DRIVE
T 6777 4333
- This is attended to by a qualified general dentist.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This price is inclusive of a dental aesthetics consultation and Take-Home Whitening and Desensitising Kit for one person.
- Not valid in conjunction with other schemes, packages or corporate rates.
- Prior appointment is required and subject to availability.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- Our representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Take-Home Teeth Whitening” during registration at the clinic.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need help? Leave your message below.