What to Expect
Providing professional & quality care through the use of advanced technology to relieve pain and restore function in the shortest time possible.
At Advanced Physio Care, the Physiotherapist understand that the road to recovery isn’t just about relieving pain, but is centred around restoring and improving the everyday life of the patients. Every patient treated has a unique need and requires tailored and specialised care that speeds up recovery with minimal pain necessary.
What is the Service?
From pain relief and healing to restoring mobility and function, Advanced Physio Care are dedicated to providing patients the best quality care and physiotherapy that is effective and completed in the shortest possible time.
Tecar Physiotherapy, The Endogenous Thermotherapy:
Using advanced technology, Tecar therapy helps to reduce your recovery and rehabilitation time by stimulating the activation of all the body’s natural repair processes.
The treatment helps to stimulate the body’s natural healing response with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects on your body’s bones, tendons, muscles and ligaments, helping to speed up your recovery. Tecar therapy is beneficial to seniors suffering from arthritis and helps to prevent the need for surgery or other invasive procedures.
Discover The 5 Effects Of Tecar Therapy:
- Biostimulant Effect: Helps to rebalance your inner and outer cell walls and reactivate its metabolic processes.
- Analgesic Effect: Assists in reducing pain and regressing injury symptoms, helping to return the sense of well being.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect: Reduces inflammation to promote healing throughout the affected area.
- Anti-Edema Effect: Experience an immediate increase in lymphatic mobility, flushing away toxins and reducing any swelling.
- Decontracting Effect: Helps to increased blood flow to injured sites and increase muscular oxygenation, speeding up the healing process.
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
- This is done by qualified and certified physiotherapist.
- It is recommended to visit during earlier timeslots and off-peak hours.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This price is inclusive of first consultation & one follow-up session at 60 mins each.
How To Use
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Tecar Physiotherapy, The Endogenous Thermotherapy” during registration at the clinic.
- In some cases, the clinic may offer additional packages depending on the severity of your condition.
Steven Qin (Co-Founder, Physiotherapist)
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.
Need Help? Leave us a message below.