What to Expect
Vaccination may be required depending on the country, your last vaccination and whether you are already immunised. This will be prescribed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges will apply:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis A & B Twinrix (For Adults)
- HPV (Cevarix)
- HPV (Gardasil 9)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal Quadrivalent Conjugate
- Yellow Fever
Related Article5 Ways to Protect Our Children from HFMD, Chickenpox, Influenza and other Infectious Diseases
- You will receive an email confirmation voucher instantly after booking.
- Please check your Spam folder or Promotions tab if you are using Gmail if you did not receive any confirmation.
Mondays to Saturdays mornings. Not available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- This is done by a qualified paediatrician.
- It is recommended to consult a paediatrician two weeks before travels.
- Another patient might be prioritised at the discretion of the clinic. However you having an advance booking will be prioritised in most cases.
- This includes a travel consultation for the family by a paediatric specialist (20mins).
- Parents with pre-existing medical conditions may require a separate general consultation by a family physician.
How To Use
- Add to cart and pay online with your preferred payment method.
- A representative will contact you by the next working day to schedule an appointment at a location and time convenient for you.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this.
- Please quote “Travel Consultation for Family By Paediatrician (20mins)” during registration at the clinic.
- The paediatrician may order vaccines for the family depending on the country.
We regret to inform you that we will not be able to refund you after payment is made.