Upgrade to Corporate Membership Status
From 1 April 2019 onwards, we only use corporate emails to identify corporate individuals for our JebCorporate program. If you are a corporate individual who has joined us before 1 April 2019, you may be using your private email where we are unable to identify you as a corporate member. You can upgrade your membership status to Corporate if you are currently still tagged as a Non-Corporate member.
- If you are an employee of a partner corporate company.
- If you are a member of a partner membership organisation.
If you do not belong to one of the two groups, it could be that your organisation has not signed up as a JebCorporate member yet. Learn more here.
- Access to a larger list of GP clinics under our JebCheckIn (Corporate) program.
- Get exclusive announcements about new JebDeals (Corporate) and corporate coupon codes.
- Add dependents to our JebCorporate program where they get to enjoy Corporate perks as well.
- Fill out the form below.
- Verification of information will be completed by the next working day.
- Your profile will be converted to Corporate membership status once verification is completed.
- You will receive an email alert to inform you about the application status.
You can Add Dependents if you are currently already tagged as a ‘Corporate Member’.
(Note: You need to be signed in using the email registered under the JebCorporate program in order to complete this.)