What to Expect
Most of us only look for doctors when we are sick. The truth is that consulting a doctor for preventive medicine is just as important and more effective.
Regular health examinations and tests can detect early symptoms of health problems for more successful treatment and cures. By getting the right health screenings and necessary treatments you can be in control of your health, having a longer and healthier life.
Many factors determine your required healthcare. These factors include your age, family history, lifestyle choices of diet, exercise and entertainment habits. A regular visit to the doctors allows you to put your health status into perspective, allowing you to monitor key health markers.
By empowering yourself with a clearer understanding of your health status, you can take better care of yourself and live life to the fullest.
What does it include:
The Well Woman Health Screening Package is designed to screen for early prevention, to maintain your general wellness after the age of 40 years :
- GP Consultation & Physical Examination
- 12- Lead Electrocardiography
- Audiometry (Hearing Tests)
- Spirometry (Lung Tests)
- Treadmill Stress Test
- X-Ray Chest
- DEXA Scan for bone density and body composition*
- Ultrasound Pelvis
- Ultrasound Breast OR Mammogram* (* Choice of one procedure)
*DEXA scan refers to Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry, the gold standard for body fat, muscle and bone density assessment.
- Full Blood Count
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Kidney Function Test
- Bone and Joint Tests
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Cholesterol Profile
- HS C-Reactive Protein
- Liver Function Test
- Hepatitis A and B
- Thyroid Profile (FT4, TSH)
- Tumour Marker – Liver, Colon, Pancreas and Nose
- PAP Smear Tests
- Urine Analysis
- Stool FEME and Occult Blood Test
Evaluation & Report
- Health screening review by doctor
- Lifestyle analysis and management consultation